ANTENNA TEST EQUIPMENT. MOUNTAIN EQUIPMENT CIVETTA
Antenna Test Equipment
- Either of a pair of long, thin sensory appendages on the heads of insects, crustaceans, and some other arthropods
- A rod, wire, or other device used to transmit or receive radio or television signals
- an electrical device that sends or receives radio or television signals
- one of a pair of mobile appendages on the head of e.g. insects and crustaceans; typically sensitive to touch and taste
- The faculty of instinctively detecting and interpreting subtle signs
- sensitivity similar to that of a receptor organ; "he had a special antenna for public relations"
Zenith VN1ANTP1 Indoor Passive VHF/UHF Antenna
This Traditional Passive Antenna Offers The Finest Quality Dual Purpose Designs For Vhf & Uhf Reception; Fully Extended 39" Dipoles To Help Capture & Hold Vhf Broadcast Signals (Channels 2 Through 13) Better Than Shorter Varieties; The Flexible Uhf Loop (Channels 14 Through 69) Provides Access To The Newest Additional Channels Provided By The Digital Initiative; Will Provide 1080I & 720P Hdtv Performance When It Is Available; Heavy, Weighted Base With Attached 5 Ft Coaxial Cable & Protective Bottom
Gadget infinity cactus v2s antenna mod
Well, as some of you might have noticed i've just bought myself some strobist equipment( i ordered the impact set for 2 and 2 vivitar 285HV's from bhphoto and cactus triggers from gadgetinfinity)
Well, i had a little "photoshoot" with my brother today and i discovered that the Cactus's was even more unreliable than i thought! the problem was that i used both flashes, and i had to take like 6-7 images to get an image where they both fired! So i thought i'd get strait to ghe mod.
I got a cat5 cable and a 2.4 ghz antenna, i removed the antenna itself from the 2.4ghz and was left with the plastic cover, and i fitted that to the cactus, then i soldered on a reasonable amount of wire, and cut of 1 inch peaces untill they were reliable an voila! I thought i should do a test.
I shot 100 shots at 1/100 with both flashes and NO missfires, i was very happy with it, i thought i'd test a 6,5 fps burst of 50 shots and believe it or not NO missfires now either! I works like a charm!
One Vivitar 285HV at full power on top of camera bounced of the ceiling.
WWVB 60kHz VLF Antenna
WWVB 60kHz VLF Antenna feeding Kinimetrics 60-DC WWVB Receiver (no preamp required).
Antenna was purchased from Rescue Electronics.
Located indoors in Pittsford, NY (near Rochester)... 1,482 miles line of sight from WWVB in Ft. Collins, CO. Signal received >99% of the time in a very difficult electrical environment for VLF AM reception:
RF Noise Environment: 4 laptops, 2 desktops, multiple LCD monitors, test equipment including spectrum analyzers and scopes, 3 time servers, wireless a/g/n access points, 20 halogen 75 watt floods for overhead lighting on 4 solid state Insteon 1000 watt dimmers -- and 3 APC SmartUPS etc.
desert survival equipment
packaging equipment distributor
equipment leasing leads
chinese fencing equipment
mengele farm equipment
stuart construction equipment
search and rescue equipment
farm equipment for sale in texas
Audio equipment for churches - Buy weight equipment - Jrt equipment hire
Audio Equipment For Churches
- equipment used for high-fidelity reproduction of sound. A typical rental store rents one-brand systems complete with a CD player, receiver/amplifier, cassette deck, speakers and a cabinet for the system.
- A piece of audio equipment is any device designed principally to reproduce, record or process sound. This includes microphones, radio receivers, AV Receivers, CD players, tape recorders, amplifiers, mixing consoles, effects units and loudspeakers.
- (church) perform a special church rite or service for; "church a woman after childbirth"
- (church) a place for public (especially Christian) worship; "the church was empty"
House of Worship Sound Reinforcement
House of Worship Sound Reinforcement provides everything you need to know to become a sound technician in a house of worship and beyond. Starting with the basic foundations of sound, you'll progress into learning how the sound in your house of worship is captured with microphones and transduced into electricity. From there, you will explore the wonders of the mixing console, where all the audio you're capturing is sent, processed, and mixed together. Next up will be a thorough examination of how sound is projected not only to the congregation but also back at the worship team through the speaker system. After delving into the world of digital processors, you will learn how to create an optimal environment for projecting sound in your worship space, which includes properly setting up your system. Finally, you will discover what it takes to maintain your system as well as how to readjust and/or create a new system for outreach events. Although the concepts in this book are complex, they are conveyed in non-technical language, so even if you have no experience with sound reinforcement, the book's contents are easy to follow and put into practice. The authors focus on real-world situations and setups and avoid discussions of physics and math, which can be confusing and intimidating. Whether you are just beginning your journey into live sound, you've been mixing at your own house of worship for a period of time, or you have years of experience already logged in, you will surely find useful information, tricks of the trade, and sound advice in this book that will serve you for years to come.
IMG 1966 10/365: at work
10 of 365: Second, Houston
I worked tonight at the church. Normally, I'm mixing down large services on the weekends (at least one service will have close to 96 inputs) but... since Hurricane Ike, everything has been a little upside down.
The main building had some pretty bad water damage and we haven't been able to have services in there. We're in the process of repair and some redesign "while the hood is up" and we're hoping to reopen the building better than before.
The large audio console shown here - technically, the heartbeat of the room - is pretty much incapacitated for weekend use. Water from the hurricane directly damaged some of the equipment it 'talks' to in the main building.
Normally I would have 2 larger video monitors to watch for cues while I mix but the video guys have needed those on the weekends until we're back up and running after repairs. Until then, I'm happy to have a small computer monitor to watch the feed.
Here I'm recording a feed from the gym (where we're temporarily holding services) so that I can edit it down and put it on the air the tomorrow morning on 2 of our local FM affiliates - KKHT and KHCB.
23/52 Audio/Video Ministry
2/22/09. Sunday. This was shot on time just a little late on Flickr.
For the past few Sundays I have been asked to take pictures of various ministries at my church for a future website. After church I scramble with my equipment to the front of the sanctuary and try to get people out of the way to set things up. I have to move fast cause I have to get these shots before people try to go home. This weekend the Audio Video Ministry needed to pose for their shot. People were wondering if I would just opt out of the photo since I'm the photographer. Nope! I'm pretty familiar with my self timer. With a touch of a button I nonchalantly walk up the steps and slide in the picture. It was no big deal, but everyone was impressed and got a kick out of my multi-tasking.
Had my flash on camera with the Lumiquest softbox II attached.
audio equipment for churches
Now updated! In this entertaining book, Ira White presents information on pro-audio in a very accessible, casual, down-to-earth way. This handy manual for musicians, studio engineers and audio pros contains valuable information on using EQ, speaker specifics, mics, and techniques for recording, live recording, club and concert sound, church sound, theatrical sound and much more, without page-filling formulas or mind-boggling abstractions. Includes lots of helpful diagrams, an index, and a CD so you can hear the techniques demonstrated in the book.
wheelie bin lifting equipment
catering equipment suppliers gauteng
soccer equipment sales
used process equipment for sale
used play equipment
vintage lab equipment
science lab equipment list
farm equipment manufacturers association
best stereo equipment
levels land survey equipment
Bluetooth Test Equipment - Farm Equipment Louisiana.
Bluetooth Test Equipment
- An industrial specification for wireless personal area networks
- A standard for the short-range wireless interconnection of cellular phones, computers, and other electronic devices
- Bluetooth is an open wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances (using short wavelength radio transmissions) from fixed and mobile devices, creating personal area networks (PANs) with high levels of security.
- A short-range radio build into smartphones that lets you connect headsets, speakerphones or even computers to your smartphone.
Polycom Soundpoint Pro SE-225 2-Line Professional Conference Phone with Caller ID
- Polycom 2200-06325-001 Soundpoint Pro 2-line conference/corded telephone- Caller ID, call waiting caller ID- Acoustic clarity technology allows simultaneous natural conversation- The industry's best full duplex- 360 Degree room coverage-Two microphones (front and rear)- All-in-one conferencing: easily switch between speakerphone, headset, and handset modes- Easy-to-install and use- Plugs directly into power outlet and standard analog telephone jack- Dimensions: 10" x 8.9" x 2.01" (L x W x H)- Weight: 2.5 lbs (1 kg)- Power: 110 VAC, 60 Hz, 10 W- Speaker volume: adjustable to 81 dB at 1/2 meter peak volume- Microphone type: front/cardoid. rear/hypercardoid- 2.5 mm headset jack, button, and integrated headset hanger- Hearing aid compatible- Audio bandwidth: 300 - 3300 Hz- Line interface: two-wire RJ-11 analog PBX or PSTN interface- 32-character 2-line LCD display shows number dialed, length of call, and other useful information- Keypad-activated rear microphone for group conferencing applications- 198# incoming and outgoing call history directories let you easily access past call information- Distinctive rings for each line- One-touch speed dial and 99# search/sort speed dialing- Redial/mute/flash/hold- FSK and expanded PBX message waiting indicator- Nonvolatile RAM protects stored information if power is lost- Data port- 3-Way conferencing- Alphabetical search function- Portable single-cable-to-console design and 9' console cable allows unit to be easily moved to desk or conference table- BlackPY-SE-225
Putting an end to speakerphones that clip sound, the Polycom SoundPoint Pro SE-225 features full-duplex performance, so that everyone can both talk and listen simultaneously. This corporate-quality phone system offers two lines, caller ID (including call-waiting caller ID), and a 32-character LCD display. Use the handset, attach a headset, or press the rear microphone key to use the speakerphone with 360-degree sound coverage for groups.
Customers looking for larger-scale conferencing systems will need to look elsewhere, but the SoundPoint Pro SE-225 competes well in its price point. Thanks to well-chosen features, such as Polycom voice technology for crisp reception, 99-number call-history directory, 20-number speed dial, and any-key dialing, this model works well for typical conference rooms. The Polycom SoundPoint Pro SE-225 comes with a one-year warranty.
Showing off my new BT headset
I picked up a Jawbone BT headset last month b/c I wanted to see what all the hype was about. It boasts that it has break-through noise cancellation technology and since I work and travel in noisy areas I decided to put it to the test. To be honest, it worked great. I drove around town with the windows down, used it outside when it was pretty windy and the party on the other end heard me just fine. I was quite impressed.
The Geek's Burden
Here's the equipment I'm bringing with me to the South by Southwest Conference. Hover your mouse over the photo for more. To be fair, I won't be lugging the battery chargers with me. Ok, having these toys is fun, but it's maddening remembering whether you've packed everything. It also fosters paranoia. Can I trust that man walking towards me?
international safety equipment
hvac duct cleaning equipment
used restaurant equipment canada
halnor farm equipment
best cardio workout equipment
used commercial weight equipment
water quality test equipment
equipment leasing contract
stiga table tennis equipment
mountain equipment fleece jacket
Bowls Equipment Australia. Used Scuba Diving Equipment.
Bowls Equipment Australia
- The necessary items for a particular purpose
- The process of supplying someone or something with such necessary items
- an instrumentality needed for an undertaking or to perform a service
- Mental resources
- A tool is a device that can be used to produce or achieve something, but that is not consumed in the process. Colloquially a tool can also be a procedure or process used for a specific purpose.
- The act of equipping, or the state of being equipped, as for a voyage or expedition; Whatever is used in equipping; necessaries for an expedition or voyage; the collective designation for the articles comprising an outfit; equipage; as, a railroad equipment (locomotives, cars, etc.
- a nation occupying the whole of the Australian continent; Aboriginal tribes are thought to have migrated from southeastern Asia 20,000 years ago; first Europeans were British convicts sent there as a penal colony
- the smallest continent; between the South Pacific and the Indian Ocean
- (australian) of or relating to or characteristic of Australia or its inhabitants or its languages; "Australian deserts"; "Australian aborigines"
- An island country and continent in the southern hemisphere, in the southwestern Pacific Ocean, a member state of the Commonwealth of Nations; pop. 19,900,000; capital, Canberra; official language, English
- lawn bowling: a bowling game played on a level lawn with biased wooden balls that are rolled at a jack
- (bowl) a round vessel that is open at the top; used chiefly for holding food or liquids;
- (bowl) roll (a ball)
- Tenpin bowling or skittles
Self-Wipe Bathroom Toilet Aid
Comfortable and easy to use hygiene aid helps people who have difficulty bending or limited use of their hands and arms to function independently when using the toilet. Toilet tissue is placed around the angled clamp on the lower portion of the device. After use the tissue is discarded by pressing an easy-to-use release button on the end of the handle. Handle measures 9 3/4" (25 cm). Angled clamp portion measures 5" (12.7 cm). Total length from top to lower tip is 14 3/4" (37.5 cm). Made of sturdy plastic. Autoclavable
Edgbaston E v A 2009 - Nathan Hauritz Bowling
Picture 4 of 4
Thanks Nat, you can go home now! Hauritz bowling in his last test of the series. Nice action though.
Last of a set of detailing his classic off-spinners action. Turned out to be a much better cricketer than we were led to believe when he was selected for the Touring Team and a great competitor.
Since I wrote this in August 2009 things have not gone from Nathan as he would have hoped. It was always going to be a tough ask to follow Shane Warne as Australia's main spinner and many have and will fail in comparison. He has been shabbily treated by the Australian selectors and dropped from the team just as he was establishing himself as an effective, if not world-beating, allrounder.
So disillusioned has he become he recently held a car boot sale selling off all his cricket equipment and parafinalia. Sad to see as he is a talented, whole-hearted competitor he just wasn't a legend like Warne.
Red-capped Plover nest and egg
Yes, that little bowl in the sand is the nest! I have no idea how they manage to hatch their eggs only 50cm or so above high-tide mark on a beach frequented by hundreds of people who bring endless bouncing dogs for a run.
The next day I went back along the beach and met another birder out taking photos of the plovers, with equipment much better suited to the purpose than my IXUS700. Had a chat and pointed the nest out to him, but stupid me forgot to exchange details or ask him if he publishes his photos anywhere. If you're out there, drop me a line!
japanese food equipment
discount salon equipment packages
street lighting equipment corp
buy spray tanning equipment
equipment rental oregon
muay thai equipment london
used kitchen equipment vancouver
photo equipment bags
Brakes Catering Equipment. Power Supply Test Equipment
Brakes Catering Equipment
- Part of the Brakes Group of companies Brakes Catering Equipment is a catering equipment wholesaler based in Leeds in the United Kingdom.
GAM INTERNATIONAL KITCHEN CUTTER
SIMPLICITY AND SAFETY. Our Cutters Pratic have been manufactured in order to satisfy ever-increasing demands of the professional user. With their easiness in use, they are able to do all the necessary works in kitchen: homogenizing, crumbling, kneading, cutting and mincing. The respect of all the most severe laws on security is granted by 24 Volt low-tension
controls, motor-brake, safety micro-switch on the lid. Respecting all the general and specific
hygienic laws, for the manufacturing of our cutters we use only stainless steel for bowl, tools
and body. The control panel and the lid are made of printed polycarbonate.
Having a special motor of high performance, the electronics allows to adjust the rotation speed
among 9 different positions from 900 to 2200 rpm in order to use the best speed for every
work and every product. The bowl of the cutter “Pratic” is spaced out of the body of the
machine and as a result of the motor, in order to keep the product at a room temperature.
pool equipment fence
tigercat forestry equipment
computer equipment and hardware
lhd mining equipment
restaurant equipment for lease
wedding photography equipment
salt water fishing equipment
canadian printing equipment
cheap catchers equipment